Many socially driven businesses and organisations don't consider the amount of accountability often needed to truly impact their intended community or ecosystem ethically and effectively.
Daotive Thinking consultancy projects dedicate time and resources towards monthly or quarterly objectives that help your organisation or business create more informed and accountable strategy.
Advisory sessions are where together we review your research and strategy goals to provide technical, branding, or operational guidance through weekly, monthly, or quarterly check-ins.
If you're interested in advisory, fill out the form below or send an email answering these points to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A sentence or two about your business/organisation.
- An important upcoming strategic goal (i.e. growth, prototype, market research, funding application).
- How often you would like to have sessions.
Research consultancy helps you turn the information about your intended community, team, and ecosystem into reasonable metrics and data that align with your mission and strategic goals.
Research consultancy can involve:
- Gathering and integrating research to create a white paper, deck, or mission statement on the issue you’re addressing.
- Profiling your target audience and ecosystem based on factors important to your mission and strategic goals.
Storytelling consultancy helps you shape your socially driven metrics and data into narratives that provide clarity and motivation to the necessary parties about how your business or organisation is pursuing or achieving socially driven success.
Storytelling consultancy can involve:
- Interviews, surveys, and measurement of your current practices for positioning and promotional material.
- Creating an effective social channel strategy with objectives that can be supported by accessible metrics.
Operational consultancy helps you develop your practices of turning socially driven metrics and data into more informed strategy that takes the experience and needs of all parties into account when making decisions that lead to socially driven success.
Operational consultancy can involve:
- Creating an internal charter of responsibilities and metrics for a project or team.
- Developing your process for turning feedback into information that informs product and service design.
Combined consultancy allows you to determine a project that will will include Research and any combination of Storytelling and Decision-Making.